Ok so winter may still be a little while away but you NEED to start getting those winter wardrobes together.
1. Those tight/shoe things which I am soooo feeling at the moment to die for. However if you are not entirely confident enough to wear that I love knee high boots (Country road have done a nice pair) or knee high socks (but make them beautiful fabrics and colours nothing tacky please ladies)
2. FFFUUUURRRR I am not saying it must be real but we all need a fur vest in the wardrobe this winter
3. Leather and studs (Sass and Bide studdesd jeans to die for)
4. LARGE jewllery anything goes! but I recommend something ethnic, or bright
5. Off the shoulder anything… it may be cold but this is a must
6. Blazers (mine is a gorgeous vintage Escada which was an absolute steal) but Country Road does a keeper
7. Extremely large scarves that just hang